April 14, 2013

Things Pinterest Has Taught Me (oh, there are many)

Things Pinterest has taught me:


  • I should read Harry Potter and watch all the movies and look for all the crazy details that make everything come full circle...like a winner
  • I am not, nor will I ever be creative on my own, and thats ok
  • I need a chicken coop on my 1/16th of an acre
  • If you are going to look super skinny, its best to have HUGE perky boobs. Makes you look much skinnier
  • Cats and dogs. Dogs and cats. They say the darndest things!
  • People are super obsessed with baking and exercise
  • Sewing is easy! I swear! That's why I bought a sewing machine on a whim! And the creativity and fashion sense comes with the purchase. True story.
  • I should be doing at home science experiments, feeding my kids only "real food," and making sure they have the book of Galatians memorized by the end of the week
So what has Pinterest taught you?


Peace Out,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment