Caroline is almost 8 months old now. She is in the midst of my favorite age so far (it was my favorite with Sam too).
Without further ado...here are a few things that my little Misses is up to:
- When you wake up from your nap and see me, you have this huge smile on your face. And when I pick you up, you giggle and kick your legs! Then I hold you and you grab my hair and my face and pull my face to yours. It is so sweet and I love it.
- You sit up very well and are trying to figure out how to get your legs under you to crawl.
- You are obsessed with the computer. Whenever I'm feeding you and you hear me click around, you immediately look to see and try to roll over and touch it.
- You think Sam is the bee's knees. You all laugh so much at each other.
- If it were up to you, you would be held ALL the time. You just want to be part of the action
- You love Rufus and he loves you. Well, he loves to lick you.
- You suck your thumb when I lay you down for bed. I know its not the greatest habit, but its so darn cute!
- You smile with your whole face. Especially when your dad walks in the room.
- Your favorite foods are: sweet potatoes, yogurt and pears, as well as oatmeal and squash
Your family can't get enough of you and we love you so much!