December 3, 2010

High School Musical

Luke and I have discussed it, and its official: we are no longer part of a demographic when it comes to movies and pop culture. We are those people who don't go to the movies because "they all pretty much suck." They are either too scary, too relativistic, too many body parts of other people I don't want/need to see, too NOT funny, etc. I am not that hard to please, but I do have standards. This last statement you might question when you hear what I have to tell you next.

I watched High School Musical on the Disney channel last night. and. I. liked it. This is just as scary for me to admit as it is for you to hear, I'm sure. It was not an Oscar contender by any stretch, but it was cute. The characters periodically burst into song, which I appreciate, and I didn't feel the need to take a shower after watching it. It was sweet. There I said it. I won't throw Luke under the bus and suggest that he liked it as well, but he sat there (smiling) next to me for most of the movie. So there's that.

I'm just sayin'.

Peace Out,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment